When it’s time to overhaul or repair your AeroForce turbocharging system, look for servicing at repair stations that meet the rigorous standards of the AeroForce product line. With our worldwide network of Recommended Service Facilities (RSF), you are assured the highest-quality overhauls and repairs offered.
With an RSF, you are guaranteed an overhaul, which meets the superior quality and stringent requirements of factory-new turbochargers. Only RSF network shops will have the parts, tools and training to overhaul turbochargers to factory-approved specifications and are authorized to perform warranty repairs. Additionally, you’ll be assured that all work is performed in accordance with the most recent versions of AeroForce maintenance manuals. All personnel working on your overhaul will be factory trained on turbocharging systems and components. Only genuine detail parts from the AeroForce product line are used in the overhaul process (no PMA parts), and product liability insurance is maintained, and covers all work accomplished.
WHY CHOOSE AN RSF?
- Guaranteed genuine replacement AeroForce parts
- Repairs and overhauls performed with the most up-to-date AeroForce maintenance manuals
- Technicians trained and authorized to repair or overhaul turbocharger systems to factory-approved specifications
- Facilities maintain necessary approved tools and equipment and pass regular process audits
- Product liability insurance protection
Hartzell Engine Technologies has appointed the following distributors as an RSF for all of AeroForce aircraft turbocharger, wastegates, controllers and pressure relief valves.